Megamind is the most brilliant super–villain the world has ever known…and the least successful. Over the years, he has tried to conquer Metro City in every imaginable way – Each attempt, a colossal failure thanks to the caped superhero known as “Metro Man,” until the day Megamind actually defeats him in the throes of one of his botched evil plans. Suddenly, the fate of Metro City is threatened when a new villain arrives and chaos runs rampant, leaving everyone to wonder: Can the world’s biggest “mind” actually be the one to save the day?
Director: Tom McGrath, Writer: Alan Schoolcraft, Studio: DreamWorks Animation, Cast: Will Ferrell, Brad Pitt, Tina Fey.
What are the ten things you’ve got to be thankful for today?
Here are my ten things:
1) My fabulous, dysfunctional family
2) Few friends who are enemies (as far as I know)
3) The warped-sense-of-humor glasses through which I see the world
4) My Kiwi hubby who loves me in spite of my warped sense of humor
5) Jesus loves me even though I was excommunicated from the Baptist Church
6) Steve Jobs and his magical machines
7) Freedom to make dumb videos for smart people
8) The body I live in is working real good
9) I learned TM when I was 17. Out-of-body is cool if you’re not driving a car.
10) All of you who visit FunnyFixx. Please leave comments.
Funny subtitled version of Chinese reenactment video of the incident when airline passenger John Tyner said, “If you touch my junk and I’ll have you arrested,” when TSA agents were plannning a pat down and groin check.
Original animated video created and produced by Next Media. Mashup translation created by Sharon Y. Cobb, FunnyFixx.com. Music by Shawn K. Clement.
Jeanne Moos of CNN reports on airline passenger John Tyner’s protest, “If you touch my junk and I’ll have you arrested,” when TSA agents were planning a pat down and groin check.
Tyner had refused to get in a I-See-You-Naked Scanner at his friendly local airport. All of this expensive technology and privacy invasion because two idiots got on planes with explosives in their shoes and underpants?
So is it better to have:
1) a TSA peeper peeping at your junk on a monitor in a dark room
2) your junk blow up in midair with 400 other passengers’ junk?
Think I’ll take the I-See-You-Naked Scan next time. Just got to lose about 20 pounds first.
Opening this weekend at theaters in the U.S.: MORNING GLORY. A hotshot television producer tries to revive a struggling morning show program, despite the constant feuding of its high-profile anchors. Starring Harrison Ford, Diane Keaton and Rachel McAdams.